Sephora Coupons & Savings
Sephora is a leading chain of perfume and cosmetic stores worldwide. The range of beauty products at Sephora is far and wide, from haircare, skincare, perfume to Sephora’s private products, featuring many classic and emerging brands such as NARS, Make Up For Ever and Too Faced Cosmetics.
Dominique Mandonnaud opened the first Sephora store in France in 1970. Louis Vuitton and Moet Hennessy later purchased the company. Throughout the years, Sephora has branched out not only nationally, but also globally. Currently there are 1,900 Sephora stores in 29 countries around the globe, with at least 360 stores across North America.
In 1999 and 2003, Sephora launched their beauty website – Sephora.com – in the U.S and Canada. With great success, the site has been one of the largest sale contributors to Sephora in the North America segment.
Customers can also find Sephora products in some JCPenney stores. Despite not having the full product range of official Sephora retailers, these mini stores still offer the features of Sephora including free sampling and the Sephora Beauty Insider program.
Online shopping experience with Sephora
Upon entering the website, the first thing that catches your eyes will be the introduction of a wide range of beauty products. There are also information regarding deals and special offers. If you want to opt-in for Sephora’s newsletter on special offers and deals, you can scroll to the bottom of the page and sign up for Sephora emails. There is also the option of signing up using your Facebook account. The list of limited time offers, coupons and weekly deals can also be access directly from here.
Sephora also makes it easy for you to make a gift. There are many options for different gift cards that can be accessed via their gift card page. You can simply choose the kind of gift card you want, choose the denomination for the cards (between $10 and $500) and the method of delivery. The gift card will be delivered shortly. Take note that the cards can only be redeemed in the U.S; they are not available for transactions in Canada.
You can also get 3 free samples from Sephora with your purchase; you can add the samples into your basket via this link. These free samples are limited and are updated often. Take note that purchase of gift cards or gift certificates do not count as a merchandise purchase and cannot be used to acquire samples.
Free shipping, returns and exchange
For every purchase of US merchandise over $50, Sephora provides standard 3 day shipping for free. For purchases below $50, a delivery charge of $5.95 is applied.
If you find the products unsatisfactory, you can return them for a full refund. Return shipping is free when you use the Return Label provided to you in your order. There are a couple of things you should beware of:
- A full refund on your credit cards will only be available if the products are returned within 60 days of purchase
- A return within 61 – 90 days of purchases, or any purchases using the gift cards, certificate or online store credit will result in refund in the form of online store credit
- Products kept for 90 days may not be returned by mail
- com is unable to offer exchange by mail
For more instruction on returning Sephora’s products, visit this Returns & Exchanges
Beauty Insider program and Promotion code
Sephora online promotions often provide codes that you can use to redeem the promotion.
- There may be minimum requirement of merchandise purchase for the promotion
- Promotion codes are available for limited time or while supplies last
- Codes are not redeemable for cash, limited to one promotion per order
- May be limited to once per person
Beauty Insider is Sephora’s promotional program. You can sign up for this program here.
- For every dollar you spend at Sephora, you get one point.
- Make sure to let the clerks at Sephora knows about your Beauty Insider membership to get points in your purchases
- You can exchange for free reward packages at the 100 point and 500 point marks. Points will be deducted after you have selected the rewards.
- Beauty Insider is also eligible for birthday gifts from Sephora. The gift can only be sent with a merchandise purchase on Sephora website.
- Beauty Insider members may also receive invitations to special events
- Upon spending $350 on merchandise at Sephora, you can earn the VIB status
- Upon spending $1,000 on merchandise at Sephora, you can earn the VIB Rouge status
VIB Members: Free Shipping On Next Purchase: VF249S
Free Emerald Sephora + Pantone Makeup Bag With Any $25+ Order: VIBEMERALD
Free Estee Lauder Gift Set On $35: VIBLAUDERAlso Try Today's Deals at Amazon.com - Holiday Specials